A Iranian-based startup active in a reputable Canadian company is looking for a Partner Medical R&D Manager. The startup is working on several AI-based products in the e-healthcare sector, and has several staff from all around the world.
Joining to our team as a shareholder and partner, the Medical R&D Manager provides significant contribution towards the evaluation, critiquing, and communication of medical and scientific information related to our products. They also provide an authoritative opinion regarding medical-based questions as well as legal and regulatory matters.
- Working with the marketing department to develop marketing strategies and materials in order to attract B2B early adopters such as hospitals and clinics
- Working closely with the R&D and product design teams to make sure that information about all the company’s products are available and current
- Providing support to regulatory affairs staff for obtaining applicable product licenses and non-mandatory standards
- Conducting practical analysis of competitors products as well as own product pipeline in the lab and real setting
- Participating in local and international meetings and fundraising events to represent the startup and attract investors
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of medical product development and marketing concepts
- Leadership skills
- Fluency in Persian and English
- Medical Degree with Registration Certificate
- Diploma or Degree in Translational Medicine or Clinical Research is an asset
- At least 5 years of medical practice experience
- Experience in Intensive Care is highly preferred